Business advisory & turnaround
"A big, big, big thank you to all concerned. Well done. After months of bad news Ensor's plucks us away from disaster once again!!"Client - - anonymous
Ensors FIRST - Helping you take your business forward confidently
Every business has its ups and downs. If you are encountering difficulties, it is important to face up to the situation and get things back on track as quickly as possible. That means getting independent expert advice and guidance with a pragmatic, commercial focus.
At Ensors we are here to help you when the going gets tough. Our Ensors FIRST approach is that insolvency should be the last resort and we will always explore all avenues and options to ensure that the business survives. Objective, positive and proactive, we are committed to providing the support you need to make your business financially stable and fit for the future. We also understand that facing financial difficulties can be extremely stressful, so our approach is always compassionate and non-judgemental.
We help all kinds of businesses, from sole traders struggling with cash flow to major corporations facing temporary setbacks. Our experienced partners offer an expert overview, while our locally based teams understand the challenges and opportunities in your marketplace. We can draw on in-house specialist expertise and an extensive external network and recognise the importance of working with all stakeholders to deliver a pragmatic, commercial solution.
Ensors FIRST will commonly include:
- New Finance;
- An Independent review of your business and options;
- Restructuring advice including:
- Consideration of Sale options; and
- Application of all of our skills and resources to implement an effective Turnaround.
Your initial Ensors FIRST business review is free of charge and having assessed your circumstances, we will explain the options available and provide the help, support and advice you need to achieve the best solution.
Meet the team
We provide authoritative advice & support for:
- Turnaround and workout strategies;
- Restructuring through refinance;
- Informal arrangements;
- Forecasting and business planning;
- Advice and support for lenders - including pre-lending reviews, viability reports and ongoing monitoring;
- Advice in relation to pension schemes - including pension covenant reviews; and
- Assistance for individuals and directors - including advice in relation to directors' responsibilities, refinancing of personal liabilities and negotiations regarding guarantee liabilities.
The latest update by Ensors award winning Insolvency and Business Recovery team.