Audit & assurance
"Our first full audit with [Ensors] has been in-depth, thorough and ... handled with sensitivity and care. We were impressed with the depth of knowledge of the team members, the level of detail that was achieved and were very pleased with the amount of effort taken, by the Ensors team as a whole, to meet our filing deadlines, and to not shy from asking the challenging questions that are sometimes required."Sandra Williams - - Calchan Limited
What we do
- Limited company accounts audit
- Not-for-Profit accounts audit
- Pension scheme accounts audit
- Academy accounts and regularity audit
- Solicitors Accounts Rules
- CASS 5 client money audit
- Grant audit certification
- Local authority Pooling of Housing Capital Receipts return audit
- ABTA / ATOL return audit
- Teacher’s Pension End Of Year Certificate
- Internal controls review
- Bus Service Operators Grants
How we do it
Good auditing isn't just about checking figures. At Ensors, our audits are partner led and include at least one qualified accountant. Members of each team take the time to understand the businesses they are working with and form close working relationships. This enables us to ensure we meet our high service standards and critical deadlines. In addition, because we have a very high staff retention rate, there’s a sense of continuity year-on-year.
Statutory requirements inevitably shape our audit reporting. But we go that bit further to deliver the very best service. Clients receive feedback on our work, including a Final Management Report on audits which contain detailed commentary on the accounts, analysis of the controls inherent in the business and recommendations for the future.
Why choose us?
- Guaranteed expertise – all audit teams are led by qualified, experienced accountants.
- Staff loyalty delivers long term continuity.
- Committed to understanding the structure and goals of each client’s business and developing close working relationships.
- Friendly, jargon free approach, while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and technical standards.
Sign up to our E+ Newsletter
Register here to receive updates on changes in the tax, investment and accounting world as they affect you and your business.