Forensic accounting & litigation support
When you find yourself, or you have a client, in need of forensic accounting or litigation support, you need to know you have selected a firm that is reliable and has experience in a wide range of situations.
With over 125 years of excellence in accounting, Ensors is a name you can trust. We will respond to your enquiry within four hours and our team can react as quickly as your needs dictate providing authoritative advice and support for all kinds of litigation and investigations, including commercial disputes, civil and criminal cases, business valuations, professional negligence and personal injury claims.
We will provide an initial analysis for a reasonable fixed fee and provide a fully transparent and flexible charging structure.
We provide authoritative advice and support for:
- Commercial disputes.
- Civil cases including divorce settlements and other litigation.
- Criminal cases.
- Business valuations.
- Professional negligence, tax enquiries and investigations.
- National Crime Agency (NCA) investigations.
- Personal injury claims.
- Asset tracing and recovery.
- Fraud prevention reviews.
- False accounting, employee and officer fraud.
- Due diligence for sale and purchase agreements.
An update on news and case studies from our expert Forensic team.