"[Ensors] are experts in their field of taxation and any other services we have requested from them have been professional and of a high standard. "Nick Kerridge - - COFCO International Ltd
For any large group of companies, navigating the shifting minefield of taxation legislation is not just about compliance. Tax efficiency is vital to the financial health and stability of your business.
At Ensors we've invested heavily in the knowledge and skills of our Corporate Tax team, ensuring we can provide you with the highest levels of expertise and service. Perhaps you're looking to expand or diversify in the UK or internationally? Or you may be planning an acquisition, merger or restructure. Whatever your strategic objectives, we'll work closely with you to provide reliable, proactive support with a strong commercial focus and a down-to-earth, accessible approach.
You can also rely on us to ensure all your tax compliance obligations are met in a timely fashion, reducing pressure on your internal finance team. This includes the many additional compliance obligations which arise on larger or international groups (including the UK subsidiaries of such international groups), such as country by country reporting, publication of tax strategies and senior accounting officer regime.
Large corporate compliance
The introduction of new compliance measures by the UK Treasury intends to identify large corporate groups that aren't paying the correct tax. However even small UK subsidiaries could find themselves caught out if they are part of a larger group. To aid in understanding, we have produced a number of blog posts on the changes.
Please click here to access them.
- Capital allowance planning;
- Company structure advice;
- Compliance with Publication of Tax Strategies, Country by Country Reporting, Senior Accounting Officer, Corporate Interest Restriction;
- Controlled Foreign Companies legislation;
- Corporate mergers & de-mergers;
- Due diligence;
- EMI share option schemes;
- Inward & outward investment;
- Overseas expansion & international trading;
- Patent box;
- P11d advice;
- Remuneration planning;
- Research & development tax credits;
- Reward planning including employee incentive schemes;
- Tax planning support for management buy-outs, mergers & acquisitions.
Sign up to our E+ Newsletter
Register here to receive updates on changes in the tax, investment and accounting world as they affect you and your business.