"Thank you – we could not have done this without your team! We are incredibly grateful for your support and hard work in this process. You have all been a pleasure to work with and we appreciate everything you have done."
Ian Cameron - - Real Time Content
Our dedicated Corporate Finance team only work on a select number of projects providing the speed of response that is essential.
The team has experience across a wide range of industry sectors and sizes of business. We do not have a minimum or maximum deal size that we will advise on – we take each deal on its merits.
Whether you are looking to acquire or sell, undertake a management buy-out or buy-in, diversify or divest, re-finance or re-structure, we offer the expertise to help you achieve your aims. We know the market and the people to help you complete the deal. Most importantly, we’re approachable, friendly and down to earth, so you won’t be swamped with jargon.
Why choose us?
- A dedicated team offering expert advice and support for all your corporate finance needs including business sales, acquisitions, MBO’s/MBI’s, financial modelling and financial due diligence and valuations.
- We take the strain. You can rely on us to push the project forward, leaving you time to concentrate on running your business.
- Excellent market understanding and contacts.
- Approachable and friendly but with an absolute focus on getting the deals done.
- Shortlisted for the Corporate Finance Advisory Firm of the Year award at the Central & East Dealmakers Awards 2017.
- Placed in the 2017 annual Experian mergers and acquisitions league table of advisors, ahead of any other regional firm based in our core markets of Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
- Please see our disclaimer for information relating to our authority to offer investment advice.
JDL Group acquires Dooley Rumble Group
Ensors Corporate Finance team are pleased to announce their involvement in the purchase of Dooley Rumble Group Limited by James Dolan Limited, a provider of transport and logistic services based in East Anglia.
READ MORE ALL CASE STUDIES