"My association with Ensors has been a pleasure. Definitely a good decision for us. You are a very strong team for Corporate Finance advice."
Rick Norland - - Eirsen Health Care Inc
Our dedicated Corporate Finance team only work on a select number of projects providing the speed of response that is essential.
The team has experience across a wide range of industry sectors and sizes of business. We do not have a minimum or maximum deal size that we will advise on – we take each deal on its merits.
Whether you are looking to acquire or sell, undertake a management buy-out or buy-in, diversify or divest, re-finance or re-structure, we offer the expertise to help you achieve your aims. We know the market and the people to help you complete the deal. Most importantly, we’re approachable, friendly and down to earth, so you won’t be swamped with jargon.
Why choose us?
- A dedicated team offering expert advice and support for all your corporate finance needs including business sales, acquisitions, MBO’s/MBI’s, financial modelling and financial due diligence and valuations.
- We take the strain. You can rely on us to push the project forward, leaving you time to concentrate on running your business.
- Excellent market understanding and contacts.
- Approachable and friendly but with an absolute focus on getting the deals done.
- Please see our disclaimer for information relating to our authority to offer investment advice.
Ensors were engaged by an independent investor group to assist in the acquisition of Barclays' trust and fiduciary business trading in six locations.
READ MORE ALL CASE STUDIES