Ensors were pleased to provide advisory services regarding a multi-million pound equity investment from a major European entity.
Simon Martin of the Corporate Finance team acted for the recipient of the funding, a Company providing bespoke heavy duty equipment to the construction industry.
The services provided included:
- Advice regarding structuring
- Assisting the negotiations of the deal at the European offices of the investor
- Negotiating heads of terms
- Reviewing and providing comments on the Shareholders Agreement and Articles of Association
- Acting as an intermediary where required throughout the deal process
A director of Ensors’ client commented “Thank you, for your help in getting this over the finishing line. We really do appreciate all the effort involved.”
« Back to Case Studies