G.R.M. Roofing Company Limited has changed ownership after a Management Buyout (MBO) by Scott Hudson.
Simon Martin of Ensors Corporate Finance team assisted Scott throughout the process, starting with an initial exploratory meeting with both parties to assess whether an offer could be designed which was affordable for Scott and acceptable for the Vendor.
Ensors work included the following areas:
- Assessing the feasibility of an MBO;
- Discussing the potential offer with the MBO team and the Seller;
- Designing the offer and deal structure;
- Advising the MBO team throughout the legal process; and
- Reviewing the accounting and tax areas of the legal agreements and suggesting amendments where required
After completing the deal Scott said “Simon's professionalism, efficiency and advice throughout the deal was invaluable. I couldn’t recommend Simon and Ensors enough for this type of transaction.”
« Back to case studies