Meet the Barleymow family
Every issue we will be following the fortunes of the Barleymow family and the issues they face as a family farming business.
Barleymow Farm – 2500 acres.
A farming partnership consisting of Grandfather (George), father and wife (Henry and Mary) and son (David).
« Back to newsletter articles
- 500 acres owned by Henry (son of George)
- 250 acres owned by John (son of George) and his wife Sarah and let to partnership under AHA tenancy.
- Farmland bought by Henry and John with inheritance from Great Uncle Albert
- 100 acres owned by George and let under AHA.
- One principle farmhouse occupied by George.
- Two further cottages occupied by Henry, Mary, David and his children Mark and Emma.