'Team of Experts' update for professionals
We are pleased to announce that we are hosting our very popular annual technical update for professionals in Colchester on Thursday 27 April.
The update which has been well received by over 125 fellow professionals across the East of England will be delivered by our resident ‘Team of Experts’, and will provide you with digestible technical knowledge specifically for the professional sector which can assist you when advising clients.
The speakers (our Team of Experts) include:
Mark Upton – Business Recovery partner & Licensed Insolvency Practitioner;
Fiona Hotston Moore – Forensic Accounting partner & Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist,
David Scrivener – Corporate Finance partner & Licensed Insolvency Practitioner; and
Robert Leggett – Corporate & Business Tax partner.
Areas to be covered include:
- An insight into the breadth of cases in which the Ensors Forensics team have assisted instructing lawyers and clients. This will include professional negligence, tax disputes, matrimonial, family and commercial disputes.
- An exploration of key points in a recent commercial dispute in which the Forensics Team acted as an expert witness in the High Court.
- Topical business tax tips and pitfalls, including new tax rules surrounding company liquidations and disposals.
- A review of the Ensors Corporate Finance team’s recent deals, trends in the industry and topical issues surrounding the sector.
- Comment on changes in the Business Recovery market, the impact of Brexit and an overview of recent cases and topical issues.
This event is free to attend and will qualify for CPD. Attendance certificates can be provided if required.
Registration is at 4pm for a 4:30pm start. The update will finish at 6:15pm when light refreshments will be served to allow you time to ask questions and talk in more depth with the Ensors speakers and also network with fellow delegates.
To secure your place either register online by clicking on the button below or contact Amy Read via email or on 01473 220051.
« Back to all events
Sign up to our E+ Newsletter
Register here to receive updates on changes in the tax, investment and accounting world as they affect you and your business.