Website terms & conditions
Ensors is the trading name of Ensors Accountants LLP, a limited liability partnership registered in England & Wales under number OC396130. A list of members’ names together with a list of non-members who are designated as partners is available for inspection at our registered office, Cardinal House, 46 St Nicholas Street, Ipswich IP1 1TT.
We are registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland by ICAEW. Details of our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk for the UK and www.cro.ie/auditors for Ireland, under reference number C004134497. In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is LONMAR Professions of Corn Exchange, 55 Mark Lane, London, EC3R 7NE. The territorial coverage is worldwide, excluding professional business carried out from an office in the Unites States of America or Canada, and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of Canada.
The term ‘Ensors’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Ensors prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.