Client Satisfaction Results
As a firm we are continually striving to improve the service we offer to our clients and, to help us understand areas that we need to focus on, we conducted a client satisfaction survey in the summer of 2015.
We would like to thank all those who took part in the survey and, to demonstrate that we take your feedback seriously, we have summarised the results below together with a brief outline of actions we have taken as a result.
Overall we are extremely pleased with the results. They clearly demonstrate that we are upholding our Brand Values of providing:
- Technical expertise;
- Client partnership;
- Professional integrity; and
SUMMARY OF RESULTS
||said they are very satisfied or satisfied with our technical expertise
||said our services are always or most of the time delivered in an efficient and professional manner
||said our work is always or most of the time thorough and complete
||said we always or most of the time meet their deadlines
||said our staff are professional and helpful always or most of the time
||said we always or most of the time meet their needs
"We have used Ensors over a number of years for tax advice, Audit, payroll and other one off challenges we have faced as a company. They are a 'safe pair of hands' very professional and we would highly recommend them. "
Sarah Baker - - Tricon
- Overall, the result were extremely positive and we thank-you for that. We will be sharing the results with our staff as part of our ‘soft-skills’ training programme later in the year, giving everyone a well deserved ‘pat on the back’!
- We received many highly complimentary comments about specific staff members and have passed these directly onto them.
- There are, of course, some comments where we need to make improvements. Some are specific and these will be addressed by the client partner directly. Others are more generic and will be woven into our training and marketing schedules as appropriate.
- Finally there are 2 things that we, sadly, can’t do. The first of these is ‘move to North Wales’ and the second is ‘make it free’!
- “Excellent firm, friendly staff with a high level of expertise. Always available to provide advice as and when required.”
Terence Padian - Scotfield Group
- “Ensors provide us with an efficient and timely service. We have to submit our accounts within a very tight timeframe and that is always met. Couldn’t be better.”
Trevor Mason - Suffolk Police Federation
- "Even though I am a very small client I have always found Ensors to be helpful, friendly, efficient and reliable.”
- Excellent knowledge of the GP marketplace and a good understanding of how we operate as a practice and our present and future needs.”
Alan Coombes - Cornwall House Surgery
- “Ensors is a ‘fuss free’ and efficient firm of accountants.”
Julian Carr - Gulson’s Farm
- “We know that we can rely on Helen and her team to give us good advice and to meet our deadlines in a reliable and professional manner with the minimum of fuss and disruption to our staff.”
Nick Leonard - Orwell Mencap