Assistant / Senior Accountant (Corporate Services - Cambridge)
We have an opportunity within the Audit team at our Cambridge office for a bright, experienced Assistant/Senior Accountant who is either part or recently ICAEW/ACCA qualified or qualified by experience.
Our client portfolio includes business clients across the spectrum from the very small to groups turning over several hundreds of million including OMBs, subsidiaries of larger international groups, charities and LLPs. This means that we can offer you a stimulating and varied portfolio of work.
The exact type of work you undertake will depend upon your experience and competencies, but this role provides real scope to develop your existing skills. You will be expected to lead on small audit jobs and assist in larger audit assignments within the team as required. You will also be required to prepare accounts for a variety of businesses. It would be helpful to have a working knowledge of corporation tax although not essential.
- A proven background in Audit within a UK practice is essential as is front line client contact. Part qualified/qualified to ACA/ACCA or by experience.
- Must be keen to be involved in all aspects of audit planning and have a good working knowledge of accounts preparation under UK GAAP.
- Experience of CCH accounts software would be advantageous or other similar software packages.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, a team player, hard working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to gain experience within a highly regarded team; Ensors has recently been shortlisted for a number of professional awards including ‘Large Practice of the Year’ category in the Practice Excellence Awards 2016 and ‘Mid Tier Firm of the Year’ at the British Accountancy Awards. See more here.
We offer an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment. We have an extensive in house training programme for all staff.
To apply, please send your CV together with a covering letter stating your current salary to our HR department quoting reference ‘Camb-csass’ or by post to our HR Department at our Ipswich office.
Job Description »
« All vacancies