‘Planning for the future of your business’ Agricultural Seminar
27 April 2017
||Friday Street Farm Cafe
||Friday Street, Farnham, IP17 1JX
Succession planning is often an unwelcome consideration that is pushed aside until it is too late. However, it is wise for all agricultural businesses to realistically consider what may happen in the future and what plans you can implement to secure the best position for you, your family and your business. To share our expertise in this area from an accounting and legal perspective, we are presenting an event with Blocks Solicitors to help you consider the future for you and your farming business.
Our speakers will use a case study, based on a real life farming family to discuss the following areas:
- Partnerships; how land on the balance sheets can obtain Business Property relief and what needs to be considered;
- The importance of Wills and the effect that the partnership deed will have, and how to protect against challenges to your Will;
- Powers of Attorney; the importance from a business point of view, the options available and the costs involved;
- Trusts; the basic principles, what you can achieve and how they can help protect the farm and aid in inheritance planning;
- Matrimonial and the effects of divorce.
The event will be taking place at Friday Street Farm Café in Farnham, Suffolk. Registration is at 17:00, the seminar will commence at 17:15 and close at 18:30 with time to network with fellow delegates over tea and cake.
To secure your place please book via the link below, or contact Kristie Henry via email or by phone on 01473 220090.
« Back to all events