In the current economic climate it is more important than ever to get experts on board. With the much publicised toughening of HMRC’s stance towards what they see as tax ‘avoidance’ there are increasing numbers of claims being brought and a general unwillingness to ‘do deals’ resulting in protracted, and costly, claims.
If you, or your client, are facing an investigation or dispute around tax liabilities or a tax scheme you need a firm who is reliable, responsive and experienced. We will provide expert advice and guidance whether you are:
- Facing an investigation into a ‘failed’ tax scheme that hasn’t delivered the benefits as promised;
- Taking, or defending, a professional negligence claim;
- Embroiled in a protracted tax dispute with HMRC;
- Considering a voluntary disclosure;
- Have received an Accelerated Payment Notice; or
- Facing a routine tax enquiry.
Why choose us?
- We have an experienced, strong Tax team with many years’ experience of working with HMRC;
- We have considerable tax litigation experience, especially in the field of the once popular Film Partnership schemes;
- Fiona Hotston Moore is highly regarded nationally in the field of professional negligence and is an experienced court witness;
- We will respond to any enquiry within four hours;
- We will provide an initial analysis of your case for a fixed fee to determine the likely success of the case;
- We have experience of dealing with the specialist Tax Tribunal to help determine liability.
Contact us today!
To find out how we can help you please call Fiona Hotston Moore on 01473 220034 or 07770 642 491. Alternatively you can email Fiona at Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org